|Online Slot Machine||Ace Ventura|
|Slot Provider||Playtech Casino Software|
Ace Ventura slot overview:
The base game mini-features:
The base game plays and pays very much in keeping with the better traditional Playtech video slots. With the added extras of three different mini-features. If you have played Spiderman Attack of the Green Goblin then this is the sort of experience you are looking at in the main base game, possibly with Ace Ventura being slightly more generous.
There are 3 in-reel features in the base game:
- Jungle Friends
- Ace will appear during any reel spin.
- Ace will summon his Jungle Friends, placing Wild symbols on random symbol positions.
- Ace will disappear and the reels will stop spinning. Any wins will then be awarded.
- Sneaky Walk
- Ace will walk across the reels during any reel spin.
- Ace will stop on 1 or more reels at random, filling every position on the reel he stops on with Wild symbols.
- Ace will walk off the screen and any winnings will be awarded when the reels stop spinning.
- If there are no winning combinations on the reels, there is a chance that the LOSER! In-Reel feature will be triggered.
- Ace will appear and trigger a free re-spin with a x2 win multiplier. Any free re-spins will be played at the coin value of the triggering spin.
- If there are no winning combinations in the results of the free re-spin, another free re-spin will be triggered. For each re-spin, the win multiplier will increase by between +1 and +3.
- The reels will continue to be re-spun with increasing win multipliers until a re-spin results in a winning combination.
All three of these features generally give you a small to reasonable sized win.
- There are 6 Animal Modifier symbols, each with different effects
- Animal Modifier symbols only appear on reel 5, and only 1 can appear per spin.
- When an Animal Modifier symbol that is not currently in the collection area lands on the reels the following will happen:
- The Animal Modifier symbol in the leftmost slot of the collection area will removed.
- The other Animal Modifier (or Modifiers) in the collection area will move left 1 slot.
- The new Animal Modifier symbol on reel 5 will move to the now open rightmost slot of the collection area.
- When an Animal Modifier symbol that is already in the collection area lands on the reels it will award a cash prize.
- Any Animal Modifier symbol has a chance of being an Extra Animal Modifier, identifiable by the small key on the symbol.
- When an Extra Animal Modifier lands on the reels it will be collected into a 3rd slot in the collection area. The 3rd slot will appear to the right of the rightmost slot and be filled by the Extra Animal Modifier.
- The collection area will now have 3 slots to hold Animal Modifiers until the next time the Free Games feature is triggered, after which the collection area will revert back to having 2 slots.
- The collection area and any Animal Modifier symbols that land on the reels will continue to behave as described above.
- If an Extra Animal Modifier has landed and there are now 3 slots in the collection area, no more Extra Animal Modifiers will land. The collection area has a maximum of 3 slots.
- Collected modifiers are saved per coin value.
- Scatter symbols landing on reels 1, 3 and 5 simultaneously will trigger the Free Games feature.
- Animal Modifiers and Scatter symbols will not appear on the Free Games reels.
- The Free Games feature will be modified by the Animal Modifier symbols in the collection area.
- 7 Free Games with the current Animal Modifiers will be initially awarded. This number may be increased by an Animal Modifier.
- There are 6 Animal Modifier symbols, each with different effects:
- The red Shark Animal Modifier will award a random number of extra Free Games before the reels begin spinning.
- The pink Elephant Animal Modifier expands the Free Games reels before the feature begins, adding an additional row of symbols for 1,024 Ways to Win.
- The blue Dolphin Animal Modifier awards a mystery win multiplier at the start of Free Games that will apply to all Free Games wins.
- The green Gorilla Animal Modifier upgrades symbols during Free Games. A random symbol will be chosen to be upgraded at the start of Free Games. Whenever that symbol lands anywhere on the reels, it will be upgraded to the top paying symbol.
- The yellow Bat Animal Modifier places Wild symbols in random positions on the reels after every Free Games spin, before any winnings are awarded.
- The orange Pigeon Animal Modifier will add a random win multiplier to any Wild symbol that appears on reel 3. Any wins involving this Wild symbol will be multiplied by the corresponding amount.
- At the end of Free Games, the collected Animal Modifiers will be replaced by a randomized pair of new Animal Modifiers.
- If the collection area had 3 slots for Animal Modifiers when Free Games were triggered, the collection area will return to having 2 slots when the feature ends.
- Free Games are played with the same coin value as the spin that triggered the feature.
- During Free Games the reels are spun automatically.
- The Free Spins Total field shows the accumulated winnings from all Free Games played so far. The number of Free Games left remaining is shown at the top of the reels
- After all Free Games have been completed a screen appears showing the accumulated winnings from all Free Games. Click OK to return to the main game. The overall amount you have won during the free spins will also be displayed in the Total Win field in the main game.
- If the Free Games feature was triggered during the AutoPlay mode, the Free Games round begins after you click on OK. When the Free Games feature has ended and you click Continue, the AutoPlay mode will not resume.
Ace Ventura slot review:
How does it pay and play?
This slot looks and sounds fantastic and plays really smoothly at most casinos (though we have seen it laggy on one occasion but we are not going to attribute that to the slot). The number of features and mini features give it excellent entertainment value as well.
The slot seems to really pay it’s RTP fairly as well. The base game isn’t going to eat your bank balance too quickly and we have already had free spins wins of 300x our stake.
The best Playtech slot release in years?
Hell yes! On first play we thought that this slot might only appeal to the casual player but the more we play it, the more we like it and definitely feel the hardcore gamer and the strategist will love it as well. And with a decent RTP despite being a big franchise slot has really impressed us. Playtech have been listening to us and come up with a truly great slot which is one step towards repairing their reputation. If the rest of the slots they bring out in 2016 are of this standard and all have 96% or better RTP’s then Playtech may just find themselves back at the top table. Well done all round!
Practice it here: