|Online Slot Machine||Diamond Dogs|
|Slot Provider||NetEnt Casino Software|
Diamond Dogs is one of the older generation of Net Entertainment slots which you will recognise through the interface it uses. All the options are there that you would expect from NetEnt so there are no worries there.
This is a low variance slot making it a good choice if you want to run down your wagering requirements reasonably safely.
There are two bonus features, the Celebrity Dog Photo pick me style bonus round which lands quite often. You win this bonus by landing 3 or more bonus symbols on an active win line on at least reels 1, 2 and 3. This feature usually pays between 1 times your bet and 20 times your bet. It can pay higher than that but more often than not it is at the lower end of the scale.
The other bonus round is a standard Free Spins round. This does not trigger that often and is triggered by 3 or more scatter symbols spinning in. You win 10 free spins with a times 3 multiplier, you can re-trigger the free spins and you can also win the bonus game during free spins (though the prizes for the bonus game are not trebled during free spins). As I say this is a low variance slot so don’t expect huge winnings from free spins. Winning 50 times your stake should be considered a pretty good win.
Slots Guide Verdict
Overall this slot is a decent little distraction, certainly a good choice for the casual gamer and a good choice if you just want to run down some wagering requirements. Plus it is fun and that’s the important thing!
Diamond Dogs Online Slot Game Rules
- Diamond Dogs™ is a 5-reel, 25-bet line multiple-coin video slot featuring Scatter wins, Free spins, Wild substitutes, and a red carpet photo shoot bonus game.
- You can play 1 to 25 bet lines at 1 to 4 bet levels.
- The spin button plays the game at the current bet lines and bet level.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the pre-selected coin value.
- AUTO automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- Bet line wins are multiplied by the number of coins bet per bet line.
- Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except Scatter and Bonus symbols.
- Scatter wins pay total bet x multiplier.
- Scatter wins are paid independent of bet lines selected.
- Only the highest win per active bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Some features may not be available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
- 3+ scatter symbols win 10 Free spins.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet as the round activating Free Spins.
- Wins are tripled on Free spins (except the Free spins or amounts won in bonus games).
- Additional Free Spins can be won during Free Spins.
- 3 or more Bonus symbols, if in succession from leftmost to right, on an active bet line start the bonus game.
- It’s the red carpet, and the most famous dogs are posing for photos.
- Click on a celebrity to take a photo.
- You win coins for every good photo taken.
- The bonus game ends when a blurred photo is taken.
- Only one Bonus Game awarded per spin.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTO in the game panel, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stop Autoplay when Free Spins is won.
- If Bonus Game is won. Stop Autoplay when a Bonus Game is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Ambience sound. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history.
- Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.5%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.